Friday, May 3, 2013

Sacrifice is Worth it




I dont know about you... but My life is rarely "EASY"
... My life is rarely anything less than crazy... forget about "EASY"!

My husband is a US Marine-
He's deployed for 7 months out of the year, and the other 5 months are spent working 14-16 hour days or doing "workups" on the other side of the US! He barely squeezes time for us in on weekends, that is if he's not working or on a workup that weekend.

Two & a half kids-
Tbone obsessing about everything Dinosaurs (Hubby & I now hate dinos!)
Sweet P my little pink diva (the only girly thing in this house)
& Lil Tx {tex} giving me Braxton Contractions ever soo often... ow! (yay, here come birthing pains... that was sarcasm!)

My CoDependant Mom vs My Deadbeat Dad, Pets, Bills, Cooking, Cleaning, bedrest, nausea/morning sickness, gardening & grocery shopping,
... did I mention PreLabor Braxton Contractions- still hurting!

I'm an upbeat chipper kinda lady...
My mission in life is to make EVERYONE smile (and get as many hugs as possible while doing so!)
My moto in life is "All things are possible"

This attitude is not something anyone is born with.
It's an attitude you CHOOSE to have!

Soo... when I came across a quote that read:

"God never said it would be Easy,
    He just promised it would be Worth It!"
{origin unknown}

That just screamed for me to make a picture!

My life revolves around this very principle!!!

It's right! It's worth it!

Laying in bed at half past midnight, knowing I have to get up to put the kid on the bus in less than 6 hours, just talking to Hubby about the STUPIDEST random stuff... makes it worth it

TBone giving me the sweetest Hug n Kiss because I sucessfully survived sitting through another 2 hour Dinosaur Documentary... makes it worth it

Sweet P eyes closed, puckered lips, in a purple princess dress up, with blue cinderella shoes, a yellow belle tiara, green tiana necklace... and a pink tutu on top of her dress (remind you- I am not the girly type, so her fashion sense is, well, random), waiting for mommy to kiss her ... makes it worth it

Lil Tx- the doctors telling us for months that "he's going to die"- kickin my bladder, tryin to break my ribs, back/neck/pelvic/all-over-my-body pains- that means he's still alive... makes it worth it

All four of us holding eachothers hands {w tx in tummy} as we walk through the church parking lot on Sunday morning...

makes it worth it ♥

Dont bother trying to make your life "EASY"
      Just figure out what makes it Worth It!

No comments:

Post a Comment